New " Soap Opera" from Brazil

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Re: New " Soap Opera" from Brazil

Postby Kube² » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 am

Well, I can do that, I can put together the best part, with the quantity of material I think I can assemble a coherent story, I can even write subtitles (not fully based on what they are really saying, but who care nobody really understand portugese...

I think I can do most of the work but I will need the community help on two things:

Fist, for the subtitles I can write them but in the end I need sombody to correct the spelling and grammar because english is not my mother tongue
Then for uplaoding it, it is a problem for me, I already try to make a first part of the story compiling the best scene in the beginning, I have a good quality 70 Mo AVI file it can be smaller but I don't want to loose the quality. I think that the final version of such a work compiling everything would be around 700 Mo, So how can I upload it ?
Kube²

Postby dale coba » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:07 am

Kube² wrote:First, for the subtitles I can write them but in the end I need somebody to correct the spelling and grammar because english is not my mother tongue.

I would be among many here who would want to help.
I think that the final version of such a work compiling everything would be around 700 Mo, So how can I upload it ?

If you send it to a service like Rapidshare, Wupload, Filesonic, then anyone from here could access it.
Someone here might have a premium account to offer help. I download much through these services,
but my uploads are aimed at one person - I think there are different restrictions on files with many downloaders.

The movie might have to be split into pieces.
They could be separate AVIs, or RAR segments of one whole movie (probably better).
Of course, I'll put it up on the Stepfordworld FTP.

Or: mail me a memory stick, or DVD (through the actual, non-e-, mail).

-Dale Coba
:!: 8) :nerd: :idea: : [ :nerd: :shock: ( :twisted: :shock: :oops: :dancing: )] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:.... ... .. :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]
dale coba

Postby Spaz » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Not necromancy, but has there been any further updates on this show?

It had a few good scenes, and I am interested in uploading them to the wiki.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness”

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories
Spaz

Postby Kishin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:12 pm

yeah the scene of them peeling her face down definitely reminds me of Willowisp's virus alert stories
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov
Kishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Spaz » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Well, I just checked and it looks like the Soap Opera ended on October 14, 2011.

I'm going to try and see if I can acquire the episodes somehow...
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness”

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories
Spaz

Postby hokysmokes » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm

I have a bunch of them, but no subtitles. You have to sit through a LOT of crap to find the good scenes.
hokysmokes

Postby Spaz » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 pm

You mean actual files?

Could you upload them to the ftp so I can take screencaps from them?

Spaz

Postby hokysmokes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Spaz wrote:You mean actual files?

Could you upload them to the ftp so I can take screencaps from them?

When the series aired the episodes became available on the Globo TV network's website. A year and a half later I only see short snippet videos posted there. I think the series ran for 6 months and was on 5 or 6 days a week, so you do the math on how many episodes there are. At least 100. If I have time I'll scan through what I have and try to compile the good scenes.
hokysmokes

Postby Spaz » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:45 pm

I have noticed on their main web site, on that characters page, it highlights each episode she was featured in. That may allow you to narrow your search.

Spaz

Postby hokysmokes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Check out the Daily Motion site....

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1p ... deo=xl2s59

A playlist of 117 videos.
hokysmokes

PreviousNext

Return to Reports